Risk management is defined as anticipating and responding to an event not yet part of the plan of record that requires a significant adjustment in your demand-supply network (DSN). COVID-19 has put risk management at the front and center in the supply chain world.
Creating a successful plan demands a thoughtful combination of data science and computational models to anticipate structural weak points. To identify these structural shortcomings, you need a quality central planning engine (CPE), and resolving them often requires a change in the economic landscape.
Join this incredible webinar with Dr. Ken Fordyce, Solutions Director, Supply Chain, and Advanced Analytics at Arkieva, and learn about the ongoing challenge of implementing rapid intelligent response (RIR) to improve organizational performance with better decisions.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- The core components and flow of a supply chain management system
- The additional workings needed to move from a good plan to rapid intelligent response (RIR)
- How to avoid data-driven disasters
- What structural data quality is and why it limits rapid intelligent response (RIR)
- What community intelligence is and why it is critical to rapid intelligent response (RIR)
- The challenge of structural vulnerability and the role of the economic landscape
See you there!
Wednesday, July 14th, 2021 at 11AM PDT, 2PM EDT, 6PM GMT