Explore the most common use cases for network design and optimization software.
This eBook shares how supply chain leaders leverage their supply chain design software to tackle a variety of challenges and questions.
- Scenario analysis and optimization defined
- Creating a strategic digital twin (digital representation) of your supply chain network
- Modeling your base case
- Optimizing your supply chain based on costs and service levels
- Modeling carbon costs
- Dealing with multiple capacity constraints
- Network design for risk and resilience
- Diversifying sourcing and manufacturing
- Evaluating M&A and investment opportunities