For decades, operations research professionals have been applying mathematical optimization to address challenges in the field of supply chain planning, manufacturing, energy modeling, and logistics. Today, a growing group of analytics teams and data scientists are adopting mathematical optimization to support business decision-making in a wide range of industries. Learn all about this AI technique and how it can help your organization.
This guide is ideal if you:
- Want to understand the concept of mathematical optimization
- Want to find out where optimization falls in the broader AI and business analytics spectrum
- Want a high level understanding of typical use cases for mathematical optimization
- Are evaluating tools and implementation approaches
- Are curious about a low code approach for optimization app development and deployment