Based on more than 25 years of our experience in supply chain technology, TadaNow has created some critical questions for manufacturing leaders to ask while evaluating supply chain platforms:
- What is the business outcome you’re trying to deliver?
- How does the vendor define its supply chain platform and what is their depth of expertise in your industry?
- How does the platform help the business embrace the new realities of work and better supply chain planning?
- How can it facilitate better multi-tier supplier relationship management?
- What is the vendor’s roadmap – and how does it plan to support the needs of the supply chain down the road?
- What is the vendor’s ‘time to value’?
For technology leaders, many critical factors affect supply chain software buying decisions. The impact of those decisions on a business’s bottom line increases the stakes involved. The specific line of business, its maturity level, and the complexity of the interconnected networks, internal and external, all play a role. Asking the right questions is crucial to navigating these waters and finding the best solution.
Download ' A Buyer’s Guide for Supply Chain Executives’ by TadaNow.