From consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing, most of the global economy’s largest industries rely on some form of discrete manufacturing. Manufacturers in these industries face several unique challenges:
- Labor and material shortages halting production
- Congested seaports stalling transportation of much needed materials and goods
- Difficulty forecasting demand due to constant supply chain disruptions
“Supply chain analytics creates new insights that help improve supply chain decision making from the improvement of front-line operations to strategic choices, such as the selection of the right supply chain operating models.” – McKinsey & Company
Supply chain analytics can arm the supply chain leaders to meet various supply chain challenges, including:
- Lack of real-time data visibility
- Imbalance in product lines, creating asset underutilization
- Inconsistent data on safety stock levels
- Lack of collaboration between supply chain stakeholders
This report covers everything supply chain leaders would need to know about Data Analytics – from different types of supply chain analytics to requirements in a supply chain platform and more.
Read this eBook from TadaNow to see how data analytics can help with your supply chain challenges.