Doing Business in India

QAD

Located in Southern Asia between Burma and Pakistan, India borders the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal. Agriculture employs 47% of the workforce, while the remaining 53% is almost evenly distributed between the industry and services sectors. India was the center of one of the earliest civilizations on earth, thriving throughout the second and third millennia B.C.

India 70

Doing Business in India

QAD

Located in Southern Asia between Burma and Pakistan, India borders the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal. Agriculture employs 47% of the workforce, while the remaining 53% is almost evenly distributed between the industry and services sectors. India was the center of one of the earliest civilizations on earth, thriving throughout the second and third millennia B.C.

India 40