article thumbnail

Doing Business in Belgium

QAD

The Kingdom of Belgium achieved its independence from the Netherlands in 1830, and has become an admired modern country, well-known as the home of international organizations such as NATO and the EU. Since most Western European capitals are within 1,000 km of Brussels, Belgium’s capital, it is an ideal location for international groups.

Belgium 61
article thumbnail

Bol.com Selects Ivalua to Digitalize Strategic Source-to-Contract

ivalua

Ivalua, a global leader in spend management , today announced that bol.com, the largest online retailer in the Netherlands and Belgium, has selected Ivalua’s solution to digitalize its indirect Source-to-Contract (S2C) processes. The project has been delivered in partnership with Accenture. Learn more at www.ivalua.com.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

CKS Benelux and Ivalua partner with Punch Powertrain to digitalise strategic sourcing

ivalua

Solution deployed in 10 days to improve direct material sourcing, increasing profitability. The platform was configured in 10 business days to deliver rapid value in the sourcing of direct materials. The platform was configured in 10 business days to deliver rapid value in the sourcing of direct materials.

article thumbnail

Crelan Digitizes Strategic Sourcing with Ivalua

ivalua

Wide-ranging digital procurement transformation will streamline Crelan’s sourcing processes . Redwood City, CA, 4th October, 2021 – Ivalua, a leading provider of global Spend Management Cloud solutions, today announced that Crelan, a cooperative Belgian bank, has selected its platform to digitize the entire source-to-contract process.

article thumbnail

CKS Benelux and Ivalua partner with Punch Powertrain to digitalise strategic sourcing

ivalua

Solution deployed in 10 days to improve direct material sourcing, increasing profitability. The platform was configured in 10 business days to deliver rapid value in the sourcing of direct materials. The platform was configured in 10 business days to deliver rapid value in the sourcing of direct materials. About Ivalua.

article thumbnail

The sharing economy: An effective model for supply chain management?

Kinaxis

It is inevitably becoming a major source of revenue in today’s global economy, led by the likes of Uber and Airbnb. Nestle combined parts of its supply chain for fresh and chilled products in Belgium with PepsiCo, a clear rival. As Alexa Cheater wrote in this post , new technologies with a sharing economy angle do drive savings.

Modeling 216
article thumbnail

China’s Export Restrictions on Germanium and Gallium  

Resilinc

In 2010, China restricted exports of rare earth elements to Japan following a territorial dispute, sending prices soaring and Japan scrambling to find alternative sources. While China exports about 60% of the world’s germanium, the other 40% comes from Canada, the US, Finland, and Belgium. Which Industries Will Be Impacted?